Hoa Administrative Assistant
Director Of Association Management
Full-Time / Hourly / Non-Exempt
Under direction of the Director of Association Management, performs site inspections, ensuring compliance with community standards; issues violations; records interactions; follows up on compliance; places meeting signs; processes work orders and obtains estimates from vendors; communicates any issues to the Director of Association Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides email, phone and office support to the Director of Association Management.
- Site Inspections
- Mails violation letters
- Scans documents into leasing system / document archiving
- Vendor contract management
- Obtains bids for capital improvement projects
- Work order processing
- Architectural request management
- Provides customer service to owners, clients, vendors and fellow employees
- Provides back up support to Executive Assistant/Reception as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Association Management
1-3 years’ experience with residential property management as a leasing agent or similar. Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently. Above average organizational skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on several projects at the same time. Work well independently or as part of a team. Self-starter. Excellent verbal and written skills. Local travel required.
40 hours scheduled per week.
Must have valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Federal Way, Washington
Targa Real Estate Services, Inc.