Director of Association Management
Full-Time / Salary / Exempt
Under direction of the Director of Association Management, manages own portfolio within a specified region. Implements strategic goals and objectives, while maintaining daily oversight of operational activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership and consulting for best practices for management and oversight of each community.
- Providing customer services to owners and residents via telephone, email or in person support.
- Work with Board members, contractors, vendors, and homeowners as needed.
- Conduct onsite inspections to oversee work done by 3rd party vendors and to enforce rules and regulations of the community.
- Attend evening board meetings.
- Manage 3rd party vendors; obtain bids for cost effectiveness; interview; hire/fire as needed.
- Write newsletters.
- Advise HOA Assistant of letters to be sent for violations and/or at request of Board.
- Create budgets, to include expenses, payroll and capital improvements.
- Insurance claim management
- Work with accounting team to ensure expenses are coded correctly and financials are up to date monthly.
- Walk properties for inspections to look for violations, check on progress of vendors, etc.
- On call for emergencies.
- Approve payments for AP as needed.
- Manage onsite staff and guide/direct activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
3 years’ experience with HOA management. CAI or CMCA Certification preferred. Ability to manage multiple properties effectively and efficiently. Above average organizational skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on several projects at the same time. Work well independently or as part of a team. Self-starter. Excellent verbal and written skills. Local travel required.
40 hours scheduled per week, overtime generally expected.
Must have valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Federal Way, Washington
Targa Real Estate Services, Inc.